Thursday 9 October 2014

Nasrul - My English Language Ability So Far...




After few years learn English language, if given a choice to choose for ability English ability between the level of intermediate level, competence level and excellence level, I would choose my English ability is at competence level. Why I choose at competence level? It because I can read an essay well, and speaking. But I’m not to weak in making essay and weak in grammer. I’m need to improve my English language to the next level, especially students. At university, all degree students have to mastering in English language to get a job. Not mastering the English language will make it harder to get any job at the future. Now, I must trying hard like read more essay from books, internet or blog, do more essay and speaking with friends  to improve my ability English language to go to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment